HC XF Series 1-3.5 ton.
Diesel, Gasoline and LPG.
Reliability, Productivity, Safety, Performance.
Introducing the new HC XF series 1-3.5 tonne engine powered counter balanced forklift. The XF series design combines all the key elements to ensure optimum day to day usage. Reliability, productivity, performance and safety are key to ensuring both operator and owner machinery satisfaction.
The XF series 1-3.5 tonne forklifts feature: Operator Presence Sensing safety system, Rear pillar assist grip with horn button. Wide view mast for increased visibility.
- The Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) system helps to prevent accidental movement of the forklift and forks when the operator is not seated at the controls. The OPS system senses if the operator is properly seated and at the controls by means of the seat switch. When the operator is properly seated at the controls the seat switch will go “on”.
- If the operator is not seated at the controls the seat switch will turn “off”, and the OPS system will disable the ability to lower the forks, or tilt forward or back along with all the other loading and unloading movements.
- Hydraulic soft landing and soft lifting system results in decreased noise and shock loads to ensure safe handling operations.
- World leading Japanese Nissan duel fuel or Isuzu diesel engine options provide fuel economy with minimum maintenance and low noise levels.
- Wide view mast resulting in increased operator visibility.
- Tilt angle adjust steering column with decreased diameter steering wheel resulting in increased operator maneuverability.
Along with HC forklifts world leading engine packages the aluminum alloy transmission with full floating structure has excellent heat dissipation capabilities.